Buddha Backflow Incense Burner
This beautiful Buddha Backflow incense burner features a peaceful buddha praying Perfect for meditation or relaxation time while it gently lets the fragrant incense smoke flow down in a cascade movement.
How To Use
- Choose a flat area away from breezes or fast-moving air
- Place on top of the mat it came with
- Place a back flow incense cone on the top of the burner, ensuring the hole on the bottom of the incense lines up with the hole on the burner
- Light the incense cone with a match or lighter
- Wait a few minutes and watch the smoke slowly cascade to display a magical waterfall
- After cone has burned down, it will leave an ash residue
- The smoke may also leave a residue which is why it’s important to have the back flow burner on the mat it comes with
- Simply wipe incense area with a damp towel and let dry
- Burn time: approximately 15 minutes for each incense cone. Incense cones sold separately
Material: Cold Cast Resin.
Dimensions: 5.5" x 4.5" x 5.5" 400 g