- Beeswax emits a negative ion when burned. Negative ions clearn the air by attaching themselves to positively charged particles such as dust, odours, toxins & pollen. When they bind they become heavier & simply fall to the floor.
- Beeswax produces a multi-level vibration that calms the inner senses. This vibration can be seen in the golden halo surrounding the flame.
- Beeswax sweetens the room with a pure scent of honey.
- Beeswax candles burn hotter, brighter, longer & cleaner than conventional candles.
- Beeswax is non-toxic, & non-carcinogenic.
- Beeswax acquires a light dusting or film called 'Bloom' on the surface as it ages. Bloom occurs naturally in beeswax & is a sign of candle purity. Bloom can be removed by buffing with a soft cloth or gently with a hair dryer.
Description: 100% pure beeswax purchased from a local ethical beekeeper. Wicks are jute, cotton and paper core. The candles are hand poured.
Burn time: approx 3.5 to 5 hrs
Quantity: 7 Chakra tealight candles.