The Dragon Head Ceramic Backflow incense burner will awake the story teller or scriptwriter in you. It features the head of a dragon in a square receptacle that makes you think it is immersed in the deep sea of a far away country! You will see incense smoke that comes right out of his mouth once you light up the backflow incense cone.
Symbol: Dragons symbolizes supernatural power, wisdom, strength, and hidden knowledge. In most traditions, it is the embodiment of chaos and untamed nature.
How To Use
- Choose a flat area away from breezes or fast-moving air
- Place on top of the mat it came with
- Place a back flow incense cone on the top of the burner, ensuring the hole on the bottom of the incense lines up with the hole on the burner
- Light the incense cone with a match or lighter
- Wait a few minutes and watch the smoke slowly cascade to display a magical waterfall
- After cone has burned down, it will leave an ash residue
- The smoke may also leave a residue which is why it’s important to have the back flow burner on the mat it comes with
- Simply wipe incense area with a damp towel and let dry
- Burn time: approximately 15 minutes for each incense cone. Incense cones sold separately
Quantity: 1 Dragon Head Ceramic Backflow Incense Holder, and mat.