Includes: 1 Abalone Shell, approximately 3". Each one is unique.
You may wish to use a layer of sand inside the abalone shell to protect the natural shine that it has, from any smoke or embers.
- Using a match, light your herbs or Palo Santo smudging sticks
- Rest the sticks or herbs in the abalone shell, using it to collect any ashes or embers as the sticks or herbs burn
- To bless a person or object, use a feather to brush the smoke around them
- You may wish to walk around a space with the sticks or herbs, allowing the smoke to waft into the corners and ceilings
- Abalone shells have holes in them, so ensure any hot embers don’t fall through onto flammable materials such as carpet or bed linens
- If the smudging sticks have been resting in the abalone shell for awhile, the shell may get hot, so use caution when handling it