The smoke from the Backflow Incense Cone flows down thru the mouth.
The Green Man Tree Spirit is a legendary being primarily interpreted as a symbol of rebirth, representing the cycle of new growth that occurs every spring. The Green Man is most commonly depicted in a sculpture, or other representation of a face, which is surrounded by, or made from, leaves.
Enjoy watching the cascading smoke of the Backflow Incense. Combine your choice of scent with the mesmerizing effect of smoke descending like flowing water. This magical Backflow Incense Burner is a beautiful addition to your home, yoga studio, office, and more. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a peaceful and aromatic atmosphere.
How To Use
- Choose a flat area away from breezes or fast-moving air
- Place on top of the mat it came with
- Place a back flow incense cone on the top of the burner, ensuring the hole on the bottom of the incense lines up with the hole on the burner
- Light the incense cone with a match or lighter
- Wait a few minutes and watch the smoke slowly cascade to display a magical waterfall
- After cone has burned down, it will leave an ash residue
- The smoke may also leave a residue which is why it’s important to have the back flow burner on the mat it comes with
- Simply wipe incense area with a damp towel and let dry
- Burn time: approximately 15 minutes for each incense cone. Incense cones sold separately
Quantity: 1 Green Man backflow incense burner. Come with black mat.
Dimensions: Approximately 8”x4”.